Saturday 13 December 2008

Opening up...

It's my third attempt to blog. The previous two attempts where thwarted by my efforts to blog on a particular topic and also my tries not to divulge too much details about my personal life. I guess that didn't work. There's so much going around us in these times we live in. I feel obliged to write about them. I will also attempt to include some work related technical posts related to what I do at work.

If you don't already know me, I am an Pakistani expatriate living in Britain. Pakistani I am by heart and soul and half a decade of living away from homeland hasn't changed that. I am a software consultant by profession and work with a global consultancy in London. This was a a brief introduction to break the ice, my next blog would be about Credit Crunch and how it is effect the life of people in London.

No comments: